||October 28 1995
||16 (Original series) |
32 (Future series)
||The Girl That Came
||Department of Wizadry Education
|| *Shakes Head* She Has More Dye Than Brain Then.
–Troian to Justin about Marzie, APEP Academy
Troian Avery Bellisario (Future Harris) is a fictional character in APEP Academy. She is shown in the future series as Justin Harris's fiancee.
Born into a wealthy snob family, Troian was pampered her whole life, being told she would someday take over the female Bellisario Witch Heritage. She was entered into Beauty Pageants, In English Magazines, Troian became a pre-southern belle. Learning ways from her grandmother, forced to dress poise, At age 16, Troian was sent to APEP Academy because of her disrespect to Southern Belles in her family, she was tired of acting so perfect yet being a Snob of wealth was like blood in her personality. Before she arrived at APEP Academy, Troian went to a school her family owned. Her mother was principal and the students in the school treated her like a Queen they knew she had more power over them since her mother was the Principal. Secretly, Troian knew how everyone felt. Everyone smiled around her, they expected her to treat them like peasants and get away from it. But secretly, She knew they hated her, and she hated them. She wanted to be average until she recieved a letter from APEP Academy. Once she recieved the letter, her intentions changed about school. She wanted to get out of the Bellisario heritage by creating a life of her own starting with going to APEP Academy.
If you were to describe Troian Harris, you would probably say that she is extremely intelligent, overachieving, and extremely wealthy. She constantly balances many jobs, such as internships, charity work, being part of the field hockey team and after-school clubs. She is confident, calculating, and would stand up to Marzie when no one else could, showing her determination and courage. After growing up in a wealthy family, Troian was raised to become a snob over others. Look upon others, She was forced to put on a smile, a show, an act. But secretly, she wanted an average life, She took the letter from APEP seriously and found it as a way to be herself.
Powers & Abilities
- Channeling: The act of drawing or summoning other forms of energy, by focusing on the magic of another witch.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence. Spells are the most common method exerted by witches to focus their magic. Spells can range from simple commands to a series of words.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling or manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather. Though not proven false or accurate, witches are believed to possess an unique affinity to particular elements which grants them greater mastery and control when performing
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
- Potion Making: The act of brewing and concocting magical elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.