Jake Cameron is a fictional character in the roleplay, Apep Academy. Jake is known to be a "bad boy". He's always late to his classes, he backtalks to his teachers, he has piercings, and wears dark clothing. But he's also known to become very stressed out in traumatic situations. He's revealed to be very caring. He is the older twin brother of Jesy Cameron. Jake and his sister are revealed to be Demons, as seen in Season One. It's revealed by Jake telling Ellie when she was healing him in the Fairy House. Jake is portrayed by YouTuber and Tumblr Famous User Jake Laroche.
Jake is the son of Grace and James Cameron. She's the older twin brother of Jesy Cameron. When Jake and Jesy were 13, their mother, Grace, went missing. James, believing she was killed, blamed it on Jake and Jesy. He sent them away to Apep Academy. The amount of power Jake and Jesy have are still unknown, although, Jesy has mastered to control her powers better than Jake has. It's unknown what happened to Grace.
- His real name is Jacob, but he prefers to be called Jake.
- Jake was born an evil demon, but tries desperately to be good like his sister.
- Jake seems to be very popular in school.
- Jake is almost 99.9% of the time late for Mr. Austhole's History of Witches class.
- Jake is like his sister, he doesn't like to be around people.
- Jake was supposed to carry on the evil side of the Cameron Demon Legacy, and use his power for evil, but he doesn't.
- When Jake freaks out, his naturally born evil comes out in him, as seen in the forest with Justin and Ellie.
- Jake has developed massive feelings for Ellie.